Teesside University is dynamic, energetic and innovative. We're growing and inspiring others to do the same.
- University of the Year - the first modern university to win the Times Higher award.
- Founded on a rich past - 80 years of innovation in education.
- One of the top UK universities for widening participation in higher education.
- Tees Valley is one of the country's best kept secrets. We've got top surf, a national park on the doorstep plus unique shopping and culture, bars and famous clubs.
- Investment - £120m on our friendly town campus at the heart of Middlesbrough.
- Our students love it - 84% of our degree students are happy with their course - 60% on courses in academic areas where teaching provision has been rated excellent.
- We're research active - with an international reputation for excellence in enterprise.
- Our alumni have gone on to great things - opera singer Suzannah Clarke; Marek Reichman, Design Director for Aston Martin; Deborah Dyer (singer, Skin); Roger Shannon, Cannes award-winning film producer.
For more information, go to www.tees.ac.uk