Design Thinking for Growth Workshop
Wed 8th May 2019. 10.00 - 16.00
York Mills | York Road | Mirfield | West Yorkshire | WF14 9RR
Our world is changing. It’s changing fast. Businesses are looking for new ways to deliver their products and services that keep them ahead of the game and ensure innovation is at the heart of their process.
More and more companies are turning to design thinking tools and methodologies to transform their approach to planning, strategy, customer services and ideas generation.
Design thinking is the umbrella term for creative approaches to problem-solving, using techniques originating from design practice. It is being applied in many contexts to frame and solve problems, and to stimulate innovation across a broad range of business and social environments.
Join the world class team at What Could Be for a one-day immersion workshop that will give you insight to:
- what is design thinking
- how can it help your company be better
- tool and methodologies that you can start using straight away, either with your clients or with your staff
- how to apply the approach to a current organisational challenge
- Intensive training in design led approaches to innovation
- A toolkit of methods, resources, and frameworks for design-led innovation
Who is it for?
Businesses that want to differentiate themselves by innovating and those that are looking to tackle big organisational challenges using a human-centred approach.
NB - This workshop is part of the Access Innovation programme and is fully funded for SMEs based in the Leeds City Region. Once you've registered we'll check your eligibility and then confirm your place.