Thursday 19th October 2017- 12:00 to 16:00
The Sage, Gateshead
The Fashion Capital Trunk Show is a four hour seminar from leading industry experts covering:
- How to ethically source the right UK manufacturer for your brand
- How to make your brand a success
- How to manage your finances- get it right first time!
- Fabric Appreciation
- What does quality really mean?
- How to create your own successful PR
In addition former Head of Technical (ASOS.com, Finery, Topshop) Sophie Glover will discuss what quality really means within sample and garment production for brands, Deborah Shulton former Fabric Technologist for M&S will talk about sourcing of fabrics and ensuring the fabric is right for your collection and Rosie Davies Director of PR Dispatch will join the line-up to reveal how designers can manage their own PR, work effectively with influencers and bloggers and secure that all important media coverage.