Scaleup North East - 'Should I Scale Or Should I Grow?'
Fri 18 January 2019 | 08:30 – 12:30
Evolve Business Centre | Cygnet Way | Rainton Bridge | Houghton Le Spring | DH4 5QY
Should I Scale Or Should I Grow? - in association with Sunderland City Council
What is it?
A hugely valuable half day workshop for fast growing companies to understand the benefits of “scaling up”. The expert led session explores the concept of scaleups, the common challenges and barriers to high growth and through key insights, case studies and interactive exercises helps business leaders to ascertain their own mindset, drive and ambition to become a scale-up business.
8.30am Registration: Breakfast and networking
9.00am Welcome: Introduction – Scaleup North East
9.15am Interview: ‘The power of a growth mindset’ – Simon Hartley, Be World Class & Jason Legget, Scaleup North East
10.00am Seminar: ‘Unlocking your scale-up potential’ – Ian Kinnery, Team Massive Results
10.45am Break and refreshments
11.00am Workshop: ‘The most powerful 1 page action plan’ – Angelina Bell, Reclaro
11.45am Discussion: ‘How to scale a business?’ – Panel discussion with Andrew Esson, Scaleup North East Partner, Jonathan Hodgson, CEO, Rokshaw and Ian Murphy, Operations Manager, Protech City.
12.30am Close: Review and next steps – Scaleup North East
Why Should I attend?
- To help understand the differences between scaling vs organic growth
- To recognise the difference a growth mindset can give your business
- To identify your businesses potential for high growth
- Access to leaders who have scaled businesses successfully
- Meet with like-minded and ambitious business owners
- Develop some key actions that will lead to measurable business growth
- Understand what the Scaleup NE Programme can do for your business
- Great breakfast & coffee!!
Secure Your Place!
This is a limited capacity event and tickets are free of charge but allocated on a first come first served basis.