Hours: 37 per week
Do you live and breathe code? Have a passion for modern web development?
As well as helping to maintain and update an exciting catalogue of bespoke projects, you will get to develop custom back-end solutions for exciting new websites while working with a very passionate team.
You'll get to develop with our own flexible custom CMS as well as working with the latest PHP frameworks.
Brilliant designers. Skilled developers. All-round good people. The team at Climb is built on experience and passion. Years in the industry have taught us how to get the best from a project. And our passion drives us to use the latest technology for the neatest solution: helping our clients achieve more.
- Write clean maintainable code
- Design and create database schemas suitable for the project
- When assigned to project, report day-to-day to the project manager, providing progress updates against tasks
- Thoroughly test your code in development, testing and production environments
- Troubleshoot code issues
- Vast experience of modern PHP (7.0 +)
- Good Object Oriented and MVC practices
- Excellent knowledge of MySQL/MariaDB and other RDBMS systems
- Experience using git or other version control systems
- Excellent ability to self-manage and keep to tight deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills
- Have experience using modern PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony)
- Experience in building complex systems
- Working knowledge of Linux server administration (CentOS & Ubuntu)
- Knowledge of administering AWS
- Experience working with Docker and containerisation technologies
- Experience in building and using REST APIs
- Knowledge of writing bash scripts
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems
If interested, email your interest and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 0191 594 7323