Blow up your Social Media and Content Marketing Strategy (the fun way)
We're holding a Social Media and Content Marketing Strategy workshop with award-winning marketing consultants and international speakers Andrew and Pete! We're offering half-price tickets to our Design Network North members and to ATOMIC members - click here to receive your discount code
In this Half Day workshop, we're going to be taking a deep dive into your Social Media and Content Marketing strategy to strengthen your business and your brand online. You'll learn how to use these platforms to generate leads, sales and create an audience that will go bananas for what you have to offer.
What you'll learn
- How to focus on the right social platforms for your business
- How to generate engagement on social media which leads to sales
- How to measure your results
- How to create the right type of content to draw people in, rather than posting and getting no response
- How to create a brand people love
- How and when it is applicable to automate on Social Media
- How to Social Media less overwhelming and time consuming
- How to be proactive with generating sales
- How and when to use Remarketing and Social Media Advertising
Tickets are half price for Design Network North members and ATOMIC members. Simply hit 'Enter Promotional Code' and enter code before you book. Haven't received the member code yet? Request it here
What this workshop isn't (and therefore is)
We aren't covering the fundamental basics in this workshop, we won't be setting up social media accounts with you, and we won't be explaining what a hashtag is.
No - we want you to leave with an actual strategy for generating business rather than just knowing how to set-up an account (because that's not good enough). We're also not going to be teaching boring text book marketing theory - this is hands on, practical and applicable. We want to help you think of ideas for your social platforms that you can actually USE in your business.
Here at Design Network North, we're really excited to be able to offer workshops to our members - and to partner with a dynamic duo like Andrew and Pete!
If you'd like more information, contact us