Job opportunity with Tracero: Lead Quality Officer
Tracerco is a world leader in process diagnostic measurement services and specialist measurement instrumentation. We add measurable value to our clients, partners and shareholders through the development and application of intelligent sensing, detection and analysis technologies. Headquarters in Billingham in North East England, Tracerco employs around 400 people worldwide and is part of the Johnson Matthey Group.
This role is to manage and maintain all aspects of the Quality Management System with the objective if maintaining compliance and facilitating continuous improvement.
- Performing of internal audits in line with requirements of ISO9001:2015 and ISO17025:2017 standards
- Maintenance of vendor assurance programme
- Hosting external audits from regulators and customers including follow-up on findings
- Principal contact for certification bodies such as UKAS, LRQA and Achilles
- Quality oversight of global Tracerco bases including regular visits and audits
- Quality lead on non-conformance and incident investigations including root cause analysis
- Work with the operational managers to ensure continued compliance to quality related certifications including ISO9001:2015, ISO17025:2017 and BSEN 80079:34
- Developing and delivering quality training across the business
- Work closely with product quality engineer to maintain product quality
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Extensive experience in a quality officer (or similar) role
- Demonstrable experience in a lead auditing role and of non-conformance or incident investigation
- Experience in a highly regulated industry such as automotive or pharmaceutical
- An understanding of the requirements of BSEN80079:34 and experience of process improvement would be advantageous
- Experience of working in a global environment and a self-motivated, results-driven with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills to lead and motivate a large group across multiple geographical areas
- Demonstrable leadership skills with an ability to lead and implement change
How to apply:
Internal applicants should advise their line manager before applying.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please send a covering letter and CV to Amelia.Ward@tracerco.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 2nd February 2018
Tracero is a valued member of Design Network North. Design Network North is part of RTC’s new programme called ‘Designing Better Business’ – launched in 2016 - which will provide support for north east businesses looking to continue to innovate and design better world leading products.
RTC was founded in 1989 with the sole purpose of helping businesses innovate and create new higher value products. Today, the business operates out of offices in Sunderland, Gateshead, Leeds and Daresbury and specialises in helping companies develop new products, embed new skills through training and access funding for innovation.
‘Designing Better Business’ is part funded by European Regional Development Fund, as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.