Job opportunity - Marketing Officer
Position: Marketing Officer
Location: Sunderland Officer
RTC is an independent, dynamic and highly successful organisation with three offices covering the North of England. We work with companies, individuals, clusters and public sector partners on projects which help facilitate business growth and create high value jobs. Established 30 years ago, RTC has a trusted reputation for delivering services in innovation and business growth, specialising in the commercialisation of new products and services. The delivery of our diverse range of business support programmes includes developing new business contacts, following up with existing clients and the organisation of events and workshops at venues across the North of England.
RTC are looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Officer to work within the busy marketing department in the Sunderland office. Supporting the Marketing Manager in the delivery of the corporate RTC marketing plan and delivery of activity as required across North East, North West and Yorkshire. This includes marketing the Scaleup North East programme as well as supporting future RTC managed programmes. Responsibilities of the role include project management, marketing & promotion, liaising with venues and partners, obtaining sponsors, budget control, production of collateral and ensuring the smooth running of events.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in marketing/journalism or public relations
- Experience of working in a marketing role with evidence of the ability to work dynamically, independently and also part of a team.
- A good understanding and experience of successfully using social media for marketing
- Developed knowledge of successful marketing networks and approaches
- Competent in use of Google Analytics
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A full driving licence and willing to travel and work outside normal business hours
The salary for this role will be dependent upon experience. The successful candidate will also benefit from 30 days holiday, flexible working and a good pension scheme
How to apply:
Please email a current CV and covering letter to the Marketing Manager SarahSpence, email@example.com