Urban River is a well established North East agency working with a variety of clients on some really interesting projects.
We love what we do and are now on the search for a talented new member to join our friendly team.
A problem solver, someone who enjoys using their initiative, working on their own projects and being part of a team that prides itself on delivering websites which make a real difference, This could be for you.
We are searching for a talented and motivated web developer to be responsible for creating usable content managed websites. You will work as part of our digital and design team across a range of projects with a mix of clients.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and hard-working developer to grow their career and make a mark.
- A starting salary of up to £30,000 (depending upon experience)
- Regular salary reviews
- Ongoing personnel development
- Generous annual leave entitlement, plus Birthday and bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Regular social events
- Flexible working arrangements
To work on your own individual projects, play an active role within the company and influence the overall development of the digital team.
- Strong skills in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, PHP & SQL
- Experience of working with APIs and developing custom work
- Experience of building responsive WordPress themes
- Great communication skills, both internally and externally
- Have an eye for detail and take pride in your work
- Ability to manage your time effectively and deliver work to agreed timescales
- Experience of working with ecommerce platforms e.g. WooCommerce
- Experience with Payment Gateway Integrations
- An understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Understanding of effective user experience planning
- Knowledge and use of preprocesses e.g. SASS/LESS
- Experience in using workflow tools e.g. GULP
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks e.g. Bootstrap / Foundation
- Understands how to use GIT as part of a team, we use GitHub
Have the right attitude and want to work with an agency where you will have the opportunity to make a difference, then email your CV, some examples of your work and reasons why we should interview you to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.
The closing date for this position is the 31st May 2019