Studio Administrator Job Opportunity at COHDA
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
Hours: Full Time
Cohda: Creating Products and New Technology for World Leading Brands
We are looking for a self-motivated, trustworthy and experienced Studio Administrator. They will need to act proactively and without guidance while understanding the needs and characteristics of people and the business.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently. They will also have excellent communication and organisational skills.
The role is to organise administration duties and studio procedures, whilst maintaining a pleasant work environment and ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness and communication.
The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried out efficiently to allow the other operations to function properly, ensuring the smooth running of the company.
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Being the point of contact for the company between the directors and suppliers/clients and managing the information flow.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the studio and managing directors’ diaries, including arranging travel.
- Preparing regular financial and administrative reports, maintaining files, company databases and keeping stock levels of studio supplies.
- Supporting the businesses day-to-day studio issues, including all incoming correspondence, employee whereabouts, paying invoices and reporting expenses.
- Proven experience as a studio or office administrator or relevant role.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities
- Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality with integrity and professionalism
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
Application deadline is 31st October 2017. Email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org All applications will be treated confidentially.
COHDA is a valued member of Design Network North. Design Network North is part of RTC’s new programme called ‘Designing Better Business’ – launched in 2016 - which will provide support for north east businesses looking to continue to innovate and design better world leading products.
RTC was founded in 1989 with the sole purpose of helping businesses innovate and create new higher value products. Today, the business operates out of offices in Sunderland, Gateshead, Leeds and Daresbury and specialises in helping companies develop new products, embed new skills through training and access funding for innovation.
‘Designing Better Business’ is part funded by European Regional Development Fund, as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.